Just how small is your baby boy?
Here is a series of facts about how insanely small young Zachary is:
1) He presently weighs just over 7 Ibs. At that weight I could literally throw him very far. If I got a wind up I could probably throw him across our apartment (assuming he cooperated and did not move around so I could get a good throw).
2) When I bowl I usually use a ball that is twice his weight. Try bowling with a ball that is 7 Ibs and see how few pins you knock down.
3) At just under 20 inches he would have trouble dunking on a two foot rim.
4) The average height of a midget is 4.0 feet tall, which means my boy needs to double his height just to be as tall as a midget.
5) A gallon of milk weighs 8.6 Ibs which means our boy needs to drink a lot more milk before he weighs as much as well…milk.
6) A baby boy weighs the same 3.5 32 oz big gulps from 7/11.
7) There are 3,500 calories in a pound. If I eat the recommended 2,000 calories a day (and I usually eat much more than that) it would take me 12.25 days to eat my baby’s body weight (yes, that means it would take me under 2 weeks to eat his weight).
8 ) If you paint my boy blue he would be a smurf.
9) Our boy would fit comfortably in one of my wife’s larger handbags.
10) A great interview question would be, “how many baby boys can be stuffed into a 7×11 baby room?”