My New Year’s Resolutions
It is going to be a big year for me. I am six months old and all I have known so far is good ole’ 2011. People keep telling me that 2012 is going to mean new, exciting things. I don’t know what is going to happen but I have made some New Year’s resolutions:
I resolve to:
- Start hitting the Baby Gym more…especially since the beach and baby pool season is only getting closer.
- Learn to drink from a sippy cup….a complex task.
- Learn to drink from a straw…an even more complex task.
- Learn to crawl…I got places to go.
- Learn to walk…I got people to see.
- Learn to run…I got a need for speed.
- Say actual words…likely my first word will be “Mommy” or “Mets”.
- Start eating real solids, not just the baby mush…and to turn every meal into a food fight with my parents.
- Start sleeping through the night consistently…and, just as realistic, solve the Israeli-Palestine conflict.
- Learn how to actually use all the cool, new toys people keep getting me…and by “use” the new toys I mean put them in my mouth.
And, of course spend, I will spend the new year driving my parents nuts but that is less a resolution, and more an inevitable fact. Bring it on 2012.
Baby Zachary and the Crazy Hair (if my baby boy ever has a band, that will be the name of the band)