What does a Toddler Midget do During a Wedding
This past Sunday, on Father’s Day we attended a wedding. The wedding was held at an Indian restaurant in Long Island. What does Zachary do during a wedding? Here is a rundown of how he spent his time there:
- Hiding behind the curtains at the restaurant.
- Reaching up and stealing the wedding table cards in an effort I guess to prevent anyone from knowing where they were sitting.
- Stealing the spoons from the buffet table.
- Playing hide and seek.
- Looking over an entire plate of delicious Indian food and barely touching it.
- Chowing down on the plain pasta the restaurant was nice enough to make.
- Refusing to go anywhere near the dance floor.
- Demanding to go outside.
- Trying to eat my dress pants.
- Taking off his shoes and throwing them.
All and all it was a pretty successful wedding with Zachary. Much better than expected.